Pagina's

maandag 9 september 2013

What's in my makeup travel bag? Ibiza

Hoi,

vandaag laat ik jullie zien wat ik meeneem qua make up naar Ibiza. Ik heb "redelijk veel" mee, omdat ik graag eens afwissel 's avonds. 

This is what I'm taking with me on my trip to Ibiza. I brought quite "a lot" of make up, because I want to have choices in the evening. 

Catrice Photo Finish
Lancôme Teint Miracle
Benefit Erase Paste
Mac Prep and Prime powder











GV Beauty blush
Benefit Coralista blush
Babor bronzer












Maybelline Colossal volume waterproof mascara
Gosh green eyeliner
Astor brown eyeliner
Gosh light pink eyeliner
Maybelline gelliner









Urban Decay Smoked palette
Too Faced Natural eyes palette













L'oréal Glam Shine Blush lipgloss (coral blush)
Estée lauder Pure Color (73 Scarlet Siren)
Mac Viva Glam (V)
Chanel Coco Shine (Boy)
Gosh (Shocking Coral)








Love, Lindsy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten